Located in the district of Jaguaré in São Paulo, the
Distribution Center is part of the modern and efficient structure
set up by Santos Brasil with the aim of integrating its logistics
operations and offering customized solutions to clients.
Besides cargo storage, the unit offers differentiated services
such as stock management, picking, inventories, added value
services like assembly of kits, labeling, repackaging,
cross-docking and information management.
See the main highlights of this business unit below.
- Initially 42 trained employees to offer a high quality
service, with installed infrastructure for up to 150 employees.
- 29,999.36 thousand m² of total area.
- 23,146 thousand m² of warehouses.
- 130 m² of temperature-controlled area.
- 23,500 thousand pallet positions.
- Handling capacity of 33,000 thousand pallets per month.
- 7 mobile and 6 fixed docks.
- Internal area with 9 designated trailer spaces, 10 truck spaces
and 50 car spaces.
- Special Regimes for tax obligations.
- High performance software for management of the logistics
operation, such as WMS (stock control), TMS (cargo transport) and
Logistic Portal via the Internet.